The Lord's Alliance
A coalition of rulers from cities across Faerûn, who collectively agree that some solidarity is needed to keep evil at bay. The rulers of Waterdeep, Silverymoon, Neverwinter, and other free cities in the region dominate the Alliance.
The Lords’ Alliance is a shaky compact of aggressive political powers concerned with mutual security and prosperity. Fighters and sorcerers are prevalent among alliance agents, and they are often glory hounds seeking personal recognition. Most agents are lawful or neutral; in the courtly circles of the lords, those who don’t follow the rules seldom last long.
- If civilization is to survive, all must unite against the dark forces that threaten it.
- Glory comes from protecting one’s home and honoring its leaders.
- The best defense is a strong offense.
To ensure the safety and prosperity of the cities and other settlements of Faerûn by forming a strong coalition against the forces that threaten all, eliminate such threats by any means necessary whenever and wherever they arise, and be champions of the people.
- Sildar Hallwinter
- Iarno Albrek
- Rhundorth (of The Delegation of Mirabar)
- Deseyna Norvael (of The Delegation of Mirabar)