A Family Homestead of the Dessarin Valley
The Dellmon Family
|Kerbin||(Male Human Noble)|
|Perd,||Kerbin’s son (Male Human Noble)|
|Marka,||Perd’s wife (Female Human Scout)|
|Dreena,||Kerbin’s daughter (Female Human Druid)|
|Fyndrick,||Kerbin’s younger son (Male Human Guard)|
|Livi,||Perd and Marka’s daughter|
|Thrade,||Perd and Marka’s son|
Ranch Workers and Guests
|Flameran Verminbane||(Female Halfling Scout)|
|Erned Stoutblade||(Male Human Knight)|
|Stowal & Branikan,||brothers (Male Dwarf Guards)|
|18 farm and ranch folk||Commoners|
|16 noncombatants||Adults & Children|
Kerbin Dellmon, patriarch of the Dellmmon family, refused to leave his home despite the fact that his family is in danger and might have been safer retreating to Yartar. He’s determined to stay and fight, and nothing anyone has said has changed his mind.
Other Dellmon family members present at the ranch include the following people:
- Kerbin’s oldest child, Perd (Male Human Noble), agrees with his father’s never-give-in mentality. Perd is concerned for the safety of the children and privately wonders if staying was a mistake.
- Perd’s wife, Marka (Female Human Scout) worries about whether they are safe.
- Kerbin’s middle child, Dreena (Female Human Druid)
- Kerbin’s younger son, Fyndrick (Male Human Guard), is a hothead and has been agitating to confront the Orcs before they lay siege to the ranch.
- Perd and Marka’s children, Livi (Female) and Thrade (Male), aren’t old enough to fight, though Thrade has hidden a dagger beneath his bed.
Ranch Workers and Guests
The Dellmons have many laborers and guests, including the following people:
- Flameran Verminbane, a member of Emerald Enclave and the delegation to the elves.
- Erned Stoutblade, a Human Knight and member of the Order of the Gauntlet, came from Yartar with the intention of defending the weak and meting out justice to the Iceshield Tribe. He has been trying to bring retribution to the orcs for their depredations, and he just arrived with news that a large orc war band is nearby and heading in the ranch’s direction. There’s not enough time to flee, and everyone is hunkering down to defend the compound as best as they can.
- Stowal and Branikan are brothers (Male Dwarf Guards) who serve as the area’s blacksmiths, tinkerers, and general laborers-for-hire.
- The remaining defenders consist of 18 farm and ranch folk, as well as a few Emerald Enclave allies. 12 able-bodied Commoners wield handaxes, sickles, or spears. Half have shortbows. 4 warriors ( Guards) and 2 hunters ( Scouts) round out the other defenders.
- 16 people make up a group of noncombatant adults and children. Half can carry ammunition, tend the injured, or watch over the elderly and very yound.